The Plant Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing daily maintenance and repairs of production equipment in our production facilities to ensure all equipment is operating at full production capacity and providing great customer service.
The successful candidates will possess sound analytical skills, work with a sense of urgency to ensure all equipment is operating in like new condition, be self-motivated and have strong sense of customer service. Effective communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work in a face paced, dynamic manufacturing environment and a continuous improvement mindset is essential for success in this position
Essential Duties: Include but are not limited to the following:
• Troubleshoot, repair and maintain support and manufacturing equipment and machinery;
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance accurately and timely;
• Analyze test results, error messages, and information obtained from operators to diagnose and recommend equipment repairs;
• Perform lockout/tag out procedures as needed to secure equipment according to guidelines;
• Help to ensure equipment, fire and electrical safety procedures are being adhered to during walk through of plant;
• Adhere to all food safety, quality and personal safety policies and procedures.
• Assists in ensuring that the SQF system is in place and that we are in compliance with all aspects of HACCP plan, SSOPs, and GMPs throughout the plant. Education And Experience
• High School Diploma or GED required; Completion of Trade School, State Certification preferred.
• A minimum of two (2) years' experience performing maintenance functions in a manufacturing facility required.
• Knowledge of electrical and machine control troubleshooting skills preferred.
Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client
Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
High standard of integrity and professionalism
Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs