As a Journeyman Electrician you will be responsible for installing and repairing electrical systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
Multiple projects in Utah and Salt Lake counties, $33 for licensed Journeyman.
- Installing power supply wiring and conduit such as: EMT, O-CAL, Rigid conduit, MC cable, strut, cable trays
- Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuits
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems such as: switch gears, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor systems, lighting, and power supplies
- Maintaining current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations
- Testing electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Inspecting systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Directing or training workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem