As an Industrial Electrician you will be installing and repairing electrical systems and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Bending and installing rigid conduit (3/4 inch thru 4 inches)
- Pulling wire#14 thru 750mcm and terminations.
- Testing electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Inspecting systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Compensation $22.00-$25.00