Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated craft professionals to join our team. If you are an Sheetmetal Apprentice and want to work alongside other craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career! We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world’s top contractors. With more than 5,000 active clients, we have plenty of great job opportunities for Sheetmetal Apprentice who want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits and safety training to our employees.
* Measure appropriate size of sheet metal.
* Cut sheet metal by hand or using power shears.
* Cut into shapes to be used in heating and air conditioning ducts.
* Bend ducts to form shapes.
* Drill holes into ducts to bolt together.
* Smooth over rough edges with file.
* Install ready-made ducts.
* Work with fiberglass, plastics, and other nonmetallic materials.
* Operate fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, presses, forming rolls to cut bend, block and form or straighten materials.
* Install assemblies in supportive framework.
Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Sheetmetal Apprentices to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled construction carpenters that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability