As a Diesel Mechanic you will be responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on company fleet vehicles and heavy equipment.
· Troubleshoot, diagnose and complete repairs on all types of vehicles.
· Perform preventative maintenance in fleet.
· Respond to service calls.
· Maintain tools.
· Clean work area.
· 2+ years of mechanic experience on light and heavy equipment required.
· 5+ years journeyman mechanic experience preferred.
· Gasoline, diesel and propane vehicle experience preferred.
· Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
· Must have heavy duty truck repair and replacement experience (ie. clutch replacement, etc.)
· Valid Driver's License required (CDL preferred) and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
· May be required to supply automotive hand tools. (Not including heavy duty or diagnostic tools.)
· ASE certification preferred
This position is located in Hilliard, Ohio. We are currently seeking local candidates. There is no per diem at this time. If interested please call 614-854-0395 to apply!